Monday, October 17, 2011

End of an Era

I'm not dead, I AM alive.
Just thought I'd take a month or so off of blogging and all other social networks (not by choice we've been really busy).

I have the desire to blog, to record our lives, to share the good the bad and everything in between BUT when I look at how far behind I am in keeping up with the blog, I give up and don't write anything at all down and that's bad.

So I've decided to start with the here and now and forget about the past, well forget about putting it all in order and I'm just going to record now and fill in with the stuff of the past as I go.

Sound good?

First things first.......I'm going to leave this blog as our record of our time and lives while we were Indy. Since I'm pretty sure we'll never live in the Mid West again I'm going to move on and create a new blog to record our lives from here on out.



I was thinking and thinking of how I can change this blog, give it a new name etc. But realized I need to just start fresh. No more Harkers in the Midwest, which make me sad. Our time out in Indiana was truly unforgettable and kind of special to us (I mean, we had two of our three kids out there!) and I think it deserves it's own blog. It's the end of an Era for us, and as exciting as it is to move on in life, it's also a bit sad and hard to do (I'm getting there though).

For now, I'm still brainstorming for our new blog name/title but when I get the right one I'll leave a link here and officially switch it over to the new one. Until then I'm just going to record my thoughts on here and eventually switch them over to the new blog.

So that's the plan Stan! Just thought I'd inform you all (5 readers of our blog).

0 comments: