Thursday, January 12, 2012

Random pictures, just for fun

Every day I look out the kitchen widows as I clean dishes, prepare meals, sweep floors etc. (I live in my kitchen) and I can't help but stop and take in the beauty of the country out in my back yard. And some times I just have to take pictures of it.

Here are a bunch of the pictures I have taken out my kitchen window......

Sunny with a Beautiful blue sky/green grassCool looking clouds at sunset
Dark clouds at first snow
Frozen Frost on everything (c took this picture)
Beautiful sunset behind the mountains (looks like a painting)
Foggy
Another beautiful sunset that made the clouds pink
And here is a view of the windows I get to look out of.
C took this picture the day he took all the other frost pictures.

I'm really enjoying the beauty of the country I see out my windows daily.

Other Random pictures.....

AAHHH crazy teeth
There, that is less scary and more beautiful
Our little cowgirl. You'd think we lived in Idaho or something ;)
My handsome boy, he's growing up too fast.
Just doing a little light reading (dental magazines are so riveting)
C had a small injury to his finger. He jammed it while playing B-Ball with the scouts. Lucky it was just his mirror hand or he would have been in trouble.

That's all for now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I always get jealous when I see pics of your house/backyard. "Some day, some day...", I keep telling myself.