I finally did it. I made our new blog with a blog title and everything.
It sounds simple but really.......not so much. It's not even really all the way finished yet. I'm still going to get my sister to help me out with a nice customized header (thanks in advance Kim ;) and back-ground and I have all the side pictures to put up, so really it's not even close to being done BUT I got the title and blog link taken care of which seemed to be the most difficult thing for me to decide on AND I posted a tester post for you all to check out, so that's a lot to ask since I have pretty much abandoned this blog the last nine months.
Once I get the blog just the way I like it, I promise I'll get better at getting things posted, promise!
I really have missed blogging, and when I go and look back it makes me sad that I have left things off the blog, even though it's been a busy, crazy last nine months with this big change in our lives I wish I would have been better at recording it all down at the time.
Anyway....You want to know the new blog address right? Here is the link to the NEW Blog
I'll also post the actual link it is forthelovekhar.blogspot.com make sure you switch it over on your readers and blogs and wherever else you have our old blog address because from now on I'll be posting on my "For the LOVE" Blog and this one I'll just post a link at the top for those who haven't visited in a while and don't know that I changed it.
There ya have it my new blog "For the LOVE...."
Yay, for checking this off my list!
Friday, February 24, 2012
New blog
Posted by Kris at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're welcome, in advance! I like the new blog, now lets make it PRETTY!
Ha ha, I didn't realize I was logged in as Tyler ^ but, I'm sure he wants your blog to be pretty, too ;).
Post a Comment