Long Overdue

This is the most recent pic of J, he was wearing this outfit at church today.
Time for a long overdue posting. We have all been doing well here. The temperatures have been really nice and even on the cool side sometimes so that is a nice break from the July temps we had when we first came here.
My job has been going nicely too. I still feel like it is a job I will enjoy doing and there are some good perks too. I actually got a job offer at a different place that needs a supervisor over a production line that is bilingual. I still haven't called the guy back but they would have to pay be pretty well to get me to leave. Also, I don't know when I would be able to interview with him since I am working every day this week and I worked every day last week. After this week I will just be working four days a week but I have been in class lately which is on a different schedule. It looks like some of the people in our training group of 35 are probably not going to be able to cut it though. Maybe they'll prove me wrong but I'm not counting on it.
I don't know if I have told anyone yet, maybe I have, but I have an interview in Philadelphia later this month at Temple School of Dentistry. That is encouraging to know that someone else is interested in my application. Many of the other school have said no and some others have said that I need to retak the DAT which I already know.
The Mrs. and E and J are all doing well. J keeps getting bigger so that's good since that is about all he needs to do.
My job has been going nicely too. I still feel like it is a job I will enjoy doing and there are some good perks too. I actually got a job offer at a different place that needs a supervisor over a production line that is bilingual. I still haven't called the guy back but they would have to pay be pretty well to get me to leave. Also, I don't know when I would be able to interview with him since I am working every day this week and I worked every day last week. After this week I will just be working four days a week but I have been in class lately which is on a different schedule. It looks like some of the people in our training group of 35 are probably not going to be able to cut it though. Maybe they'll prove me wrong but I'm not counting on it.
I don't know if I have told anyone yet, maybe I have, but I have an interview in Philadelphia later this month at Temple School of Dentistry. That is encouraging to know that someone else is interested in my application. Many of the other school have said no and some others have said that I need to retak the DAT which I already know.
The Mrs. and E and J are all doing well. J keeps getting bigger so that's good since that is about all he needs to do.

This is E playing with her playdo that she got for being such a good girl.
We tried to recreate a photo studio and snapped a bunch of pictures. We got a few good ones but needed better lighting to really get some good pictures. This is one of my faves.
0 comments:
Post a Comment