Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Winter Freeze

Not a whole lot to report other than the weather being really cold here lately... I think it all started when mom and dad headed off on their tropical cruise. I wish I could say that the weather is improving now that they are back but we are just on the tail end of the biggest storm of the season. Here is a pic I just took out our back window. Not a great pic, you can see crayon marks across the window and the reflexion of the camera. It was just too cold to go outside. We had a lot of sleet today, if it had been snow E's toys would be burried. The sleet was like coarse sugar so it didn't stack up very high and it is really getting blown around alot


We have all been sick with the cold over the last couple of weeks. E is all better and K and I are getting there. J is getting better too but he had to be in the hospital yesterday afternoon and last night because he was really congested and was breathing too fast. We took him home today around 11 and he sounds alot better, I think we just need one of those suction cannisters they have so we could clean his nose out at home and we wouldn't have had to take him. We are still giving him breathing treatments so hopefully he continues to improve quickly. He is happy and has been most of the time which we take as a good sign. Here's a funny pic of J sleeping with his arms up.

0 comments: