Sunday, March 18, 2007

Looking at our blog I realize it has been a long time since we wrote something. Spring comes and goes around here. Last Tues we had a high of 80 and yesterday the high was 41. I am ready for some warmer weather although I do remember it being unbearably hot and humid here last summer so maybe I should be careful about what I wish for.

This past week K and E had birthdays. For K's birthday we had a couple friends over for BBQ though at the time we invited them we had forgotten it was her birthday. It just happened to be the free evening we all had. For E's party we invited some of her friends over and they had some cake and played with balloons. E was very excited to blow out the candles but she was a good girl and waited untill we had finished singing.


J is finally catching on to the sitting up thing but we still don't leave him sitting up alone. We usually put some pillows behind him or something. I love this pic K took of him. It always makes me laugh.

He really is a very smilly and happy baby, we just don't have a lot of photo evidence of it just lately. Here's one.

My work is going well. Our workload is going up as of late so we must be getting near the busy season. At the beggining of last weak we closed about 5 or 6 boxes and on Friday we did somewhere in the 30's.

K and the kids are doing well though they have been sharing a cold the past week. Today seems to be a better day though. In anticipation of warmer weather we are hoping to get another car so that K can take the kids out in the day to have some fun. We have been looking at minivans mostly so hopefully we can find a good deal soon.

That is what is new with us. I'm gonna go help get dinner ready now. Here is a picture of E when she put her underwear on wrong and one that shows J's spikey hair. That's just the way it looks.


1 comments:

L B C D said...

Man, there are some seriously funny pictures in there, I cant believe how big your kids are getting. I promise I will work on a new blog post here soon. Dani is getting big so I better get some pictures of her on there.

PEACE>