Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The weather here has been really hot and humid so we haven't been doing much of anything outdoors. We are sure glad that we have AC at our apartment and I am in air-conditioned buildings all day so the only hard part for me are those first few minutes in the car on my way home. Hopefully we'll get some relief soon so that K can take the kids places in the day again. I haven't been riding my bike to school this week because of the weather and last week I wussed out because I was stressing over the two exams we had. Luckily though I think that all the tests went alright.

School is still keeping me pretty busy. There are still so many projects around the home that I need to take care of and I wonder if I will have to wait till the Christmas break or something. I'm sure K would love it if it took me that long to get some of my junk put away.

I don't think anything too exciting has been going on lately. J is now crawling pretty quick and can get himself up the stairs before we even notice he has left the kitchen. he is also cutting some new teeth so that keeps life interesting. He is actually doing pretty well right now. Just a while ago he was much grumpier because he was sick and teething.

Anyway, we have some pictures that are too good to not share so that is the real reason for posting.

E being her normal camera-shy self.

A quick nap after some binging on junk food.

E riding the horse at the Pioneer Day celebration.

This one always makes us laugh. He's going to take after his nerdy dad.

K says these are the most relaxing 5 minutes of her day... those first few minutes in the morning when they are happy to see each other and don't claw at each other's faces.


1 comments:

Michelle said...

I sure do like reading your blogs. Eden's hair is getting so long. We are still here at Millhollow for now. We actually might commute to Masters and buy a townhouse here in Rexburg and live here a few more years. Mike has a good job opportunitiy here that he is doing an intership with.