It's officially Winter now. I don't mind winter at all, I find a lot of beauty in this season and I have found I can enjoy some sports only winter offers which gives me something to look forward to. But I must say winter starts earlier here than in Indiana, not sure how I feel about that yet, I'm sure I'll get used to it.
So far it's been pretty mild with only one or two small dumps of snow, both of which melted with in 24hrs of being dropped.
It's cold these days and we wake up to frost every day now. I must say, having a Garage to put our cars in makes frost less annoying, that's for sure! I've found I can actually enjoy the beauty of frost with out any feelings of hate or annoyance towards it. It really is beautiful on trees and plants, just not on cars :)
Now that it's winter I feel like I need to blog about Fall.
Fall here was lovely and wonderful. I think it had something to do with the fact that we moved into our house and we had a space to call our own. Also it was pretty mild and we enjoyed being outdoors a lot this fall, running and playing in our new back yard. It was a fall to remember!
Halloween was actually bearable temperature wise, not too cold to hit up some door to door knocking and begging for treats :)
I'm sure I have more thoughts on Fall, like the back aches that were caused by raking up 1 million leaves but I'll spare you all the details and let the pictures do that talking.
Our first dump of leaves.... First of the six or so dumps :)
Lulu did not know what to think of the leaves burying her. I think it freaked her out a bit.
Well there it is, our Harker Fall in review.
Now lets see if I can get caught up on this blog.
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the amount of leaves you guys get in your yard! The Rexburg parks were really good about cleaning up leaves this year, so we didn't have any piles to jump into.
Cute Halloween costumes!
I can't wait until next spring to see your winter posts-hahaha.
Are those pictures inside your house? So cute! I want to see more. And such beautiful leaves. But I'm glad I don't have to rake them!
Post a Comment