Back to School!
It's been a while since we posted news so I thought I'd take a moment today and update every one on our lives. I may have told many of you by now but E is in Preschool and LOVING it! It is so good for her to interact with other children and to have a different adult to obey besides mommy and daddy. She's been in school for a couple of weeks now. She only goes two days a week. It is so nice to have just one kid at home for those few hours a week. She has quite a few friends in there all from our ward which makes it comforting for me knowing she has some friends and hopefully is making more. Her "best" friend ( I put best in quotations because some days they love each other and others not so much!) MJ is in her class and we actually car pool with her so I only drive once a week, NICE! I think they like being in the class together but I'm pretty sure the teacher isn't so happy about it, I've witnessed her teacher separating them, crazy girls! Her teachers name is Mrs. V who actually used to be in our ward until boundaries were changed, so it's fun that we already knew her teacher. I took a couple of pictures on her first day, and no I did not cry I think I celebrated as I walked to the car! It was cute because the teacher had a basket of "parent survivor kits" to give out on the way out the door after we dropped them off it was a little bag with tissue and the chocolate candy hugs and kisses it was pretty funny. Lucky for me I didn't need the survivor kit.
E was really excited for her first day at preschool I swear she was even though she looks kind of mad in this picture. I think she was just annoyed with me and wanted to get to her new classroom so she refused to smile, oh well.
This wasn't on the first day of school but this is her friend MJ who she gets to go on the "mom bus" with every school day (We both have minivans) E and MJ were pretty disappointed when they found out they weren't going to ride on the yellow school bus to school so I tell them they get to ride on the mom bus, they don't buy it, I tried!
It's been a while since we posted news so I thought I'd take a moment today and update every one on our lives. I may have told many of you by now but E is in Preschool and LOVING it! It is so good for her to interact with other children and to have a different adult to obey besides mommy and daddy. She's been in school for a couple of weeks now. She only goes two days a week. It is so nice to have just one kid at home for those few hours a week. She has quite a few friends in there all from our ward which makes it comforting for me knowing she has some friends and hopefully is making more. Her "best" friend ( I put best in quotations because some days they love each other and others not so much!) MJ is in her class and we actually car pool with her so I only drive once a week, NICE! I think they like being in the class together but I'm pretty sure the teacher isn't so happy about it, I've witnessed her teacher separating them, crazy girls! Her teachers name is Mrs. V who actually used to be in our ward until boundaries were changed, so it's fun that we already knew her teacher. I took a couple of pictures on her first day, and no I did not cry I think I celebrated as I walked to the car! It was cute because the teacher had a basket of "parent survivor kits" to give out on the way out the door after we dropped them off it was a little bag with tissue and the chocolate candy hugs and kisses it was pretty funny. Lucky for me I didn't need the survivor kit.
This wasn't on the first day of school but this is her friend MJ who she gets to go on the "mom bus" with every school day (We both have minivans) E and MJ were pretty disappointed when they found out they weren't going to ride on the yellow school bus to school so I tell them they get to ride on the mom bus, they don't buy it, I tried!
2 comments:
Yea! One kid in school. How fun. Hope she loves it as much as you do! :)
I can't believe she is in preschool already! How time flies eh! She is really cute though.
Post a Comment