"The word on the street"
This story I'm about to tell is good for a laugh and I could not resist sharing it with you it's too cute.
So E apparently got this phrase "the word on the street" from a cartoon I think it was actually Sesame Street but I could be wrong. So any way yesterday she kept saying "it's the word on the street mom" and it was cute. Well later that day I had pretzels out and the kids were eating them at the table while I was fixing dinner. I know I'm a great mom I let them eat snacks before dinner, they were driving me nuts okay! A week or so ago when E was eating pretzels I decided to show her how to spell her initials "EH" out of pretzels. I told her what they meant that the E was for her first name and the H for Harker her last name, and she thought it was pretty cool. So yesterday as I was fixing dinner I hear E say "mom look it's the word on the street" so I say "yes that's cool" without turning around to look then she said it again "no mom look it's the word on the street" so I turn around to see she had spelled a word out of pretzels, I about died of laughter and called C down to come see what his daughter had spelled. Take a look at E's word on the street.

Look closely did you see what she spelled all by herself?! Yep H-E double pretzel sticks! HA HA HA HA. We got a good laugh out of it and E still doesn't know why it is so funny. I think she thought it was her initials like mommy showed her before. She was so proud of her spelling "The word on the street" Silly girl!
This story I'm about to tell is good for a laugh and I could not resist sharing it with you it's too cute.
So E apparently got this phrase "the word on the street" from a cartoon I think it was actually Sesame Street but I could be wrong. So any way yesterday she kept saying "it's the word on the street mom" and it was cute. Well later that day I had pretzels out and the kids were eating them at the table while I was fixing dinner. I know I'm a great mom I let them eat snacks before dinner, they were driving me nuts okay! A week or so ago when E was eating pretzels I decided to show her how to spell her initials "EH" out of pretzels. I told her what they meant that the E was for her first name and the H for Harker her last name, and she thought it was pretty cool. So yesterday as I was fixing dinner I hear E say "mom look it's the word on the street" so I say "yes that's cool" without turning around to look then she said it again "no mom look it's the word on the street" so I turn around to see she had spelled a word out of pretzels, I about died of laughter and called C down to come see what his daughter had spelled. Take a look at E's word on the street.
Look closely did you see what she spelled all by herself?! Yep H-E double pretzel sticks! HA HA HA HA. We got a good laugh out of it and E still doesn't know why it is so funny. I think she thought it was her initials like mommy showed her before. She was so proud of her spelling "The word on the street" Silly girl!
7 comments:
That is sooooo flippin funny! Kids are so silly! Cute blog yorself! I can't wait to read through it and see how you're doing!
This is hilarious! I laughed out loud when I saw what she had written. Very funny. Thanks for the laugh!
Too funny!
Post a Comment