Monday, November 01, 2010

Friday Night-Movie Night

I was feeling guilty at first that we were only doing one festivity for Halloween this year so on Friday night I thought it would be fun to have a Family Movie Night. I went to Red Box with the kids and let them pick out a movie to watch that night. They picked How to Train A Dragon.


After dinner the kids got in their P.J.'s, we blew up the air mattress, got down some pillows and blankets, popped popcorn, got out candy and put the movie in.

The kids loved it! They got to stay up late and eat junk food, watch a movie on the mattress in the living room, what could be better?

2 comments:

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

Isn't that the cutest movies ever??

Katie The Lady said...

After the fun we had with our Halloween movie night, we decided to do a family movie night once a month- It is such a fun way to spend a late night together!!!