Friday, November 05, 2010

Who's who?!

I was going through some old pictures of E girl and I could not believe how much I kept saying things like "that is such a Lou lou face too." or "Wow, this looks so much like Lou lou." or "my girls look so much a like at this age." etc.

I mean there are slight differences of my girls that I can look for and know which one is which, but some pictures I had a hard time believing I was looking at old pictures of E girl. I kept having to look at the back ground to be able to tell who it was.

So, I found one picture of each of my girls at the same age (about 5 1/2-6 months old) and cropped them so that there is little "background" to tell how "old" the picture is. Now I'm putting them up here to see if you can tell who's who. If you guess right, I'll give you something. Not sure what, but I will find some thing to give to any one who can get it right!

So who's who?

Baby girl pic #1

Baby girl picture #2

GOOD LUCK!

7 comments:

Klingler said...

I know I know, but I am not telling!

Katie The Lady said...

OOh I know too! #2=E #1=L? Am I right? I'm right, I know it.

Leslie said...

I think #1 is E and #2 is Lou Lou... wow they do look a ton alike!

Adri said...

#1 is L and #2 is E. They do look A LOT alike.

Trevor and Holly said...

I would have to say the #1 is L and #2 E. They are SO CUTE!! I am so excited that you are coming for Christmas!! We will have to get together and play. Your Mom is so cute about you coming, she is so excited she can't hardly stand it!! Very sweet!! Love ya, Holls

adrienne said...

I think that #2 is E and #1 is L. Yeah, they look so much alike. My girls look a lot alike in baby pictures, but they still have obvious differences like eye color. V found a picture of M holding T when he was first born and she is convinced it's her. We keep asking her who the baby is that "she" is holding and she still says T, but she insists "not Sissy... ME!!"

Kris said...

Okay okay so it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be for you all:) But I had limited pictures to use.

Needless to say, I didn't have anything to "give" you all besides a pat on the back ;) no really, unless you all want Halloween candy which I'd gladly give away :)