Thursday, January 13, 2011

He's pretty Super!

I always thought my boy was pretty Super.



I had no idea he was actually Superman.



Ha ha! These pictures make me laugh
so hard. Yes I made him put his underwear over his pj's. In my defense when he saw pictures of the actual superman he was more than willing to amuse me.

I have never seen him have so much fun playing dress-up
! It was entertaining to say the least.

Thank You Auntie Whitney and uncle Joey for the awesome superman PJ's. Can you tell he loves them?!
He was even more excited when I reminded him he had a superman cape to match, there was no stopping this kid last night!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love that darn kid!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are priceless! Ha ha I looove them!

Rachel Holloway said...

That's too cute!