Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little Eskimo

Did you know she is part Eskimo?


She is, I can prove it.........






See, that's her auntie :)

OK not really, but she sure would make the cutest Eskimo baby ever!


P.S. That sweater Lou Lou is wearing was made by my Mother-in-Law Celia. I know, right?! It is AMAZING and beautiful and I love it! She made it for E but when we received the sweater it was not quite the right season for the size so I think E wore it just a few times before she out grew it. I was SO excited to be able to put it on my second daughter because I LOVE it and wanted to get lots of use out of it.

1 comments:

khepworth said...

Your little Lou Lou is so cute! And that sweater is pretty awesome! Oh, and congrats to Kim. Maybe I'll hop over to her blog and tell her myself.