The Cat is out of the Bag
I just wrote up a whole post of venting. I have decided not to post it up here for every one to read, I think it's just therapeutic to type it all out, it made me feel better anyway. So instead of typing all the negative stuff I will put this more positive one up instead. I know if I posted that other one, I would get the sympathy of all but really I didn't type it up for that reason I just needed an out let. So here's to the good stuff!I wasn't going to do a whole post about this, thinking people don't really want to hear about it, or don't care, but it's my blog I will do what I want!
Yes I am pregnant. Yes it was planned and yes we are both happy about it. Our family is happy for us too. My mom can't wait to have another grandchild (my two are her only ones), since Kim and Tyler won't get crack'n (wink, wink) I guess it is up to us to give my Mom what she wants ;) E is especially excited too to have a new baby in the home (she only thinks that it will be a girl, but I have a feeling it is not going to be a girl) She doesn't get it that we can't just decide what it will be. She'll find out soon enough.
So this post is to tell you all, who were already suspecting it any way (Manchester families,and those in our ward, I know many of you read this) you were right! And Mom yes you can start telling people, I know it was hard for you not to.
I am about ten weeks along now. I was going to wait to tell people until after my first Doctors visit, well I have yet to see a Doctor and probably won't for some time but that is a whole other long story, it's actually what was venting about before. So since I have no idea when I'll be able to see a doctor I'll just let the cat out of the bag now.
Any way I've been feeling really good. I never really get that sick when I'm pregnant, I just get the usual exhaustion, upset stomach you know the usual symptoms. I've actually felt pretty good compared to my other two pregnancies, not as tired this time around. Maybe having two kids gives you more energy?! My only complaint is I wish I didn't have to "show" so soon. But such is pregnancy with my body. I wish I was one of those that was 7 1/2 months along and people just start to ask them if they are pregnant. No, that is not me. Yes, I am one who gets huge and fat and I seem to pop out at three months, yipee! But ya know I could care less about being fat, because it is so worth it for these sweet little angels we get in the end!
So by the time I see a doctor for the first time I'll probably be able to find out what I'm having, yay! Hopefully that is not that case but it is starting to look that way. Oh well such is life being poor students! So the next time I will post about this will be to tell you all if it is what E wants or what I want, I want a boy! Until then it'll be the regular posts.
14 comments:
Yeah - bring on the boys!!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!! I hope you keep feeling good throughout this pregnancy. What a blessing to not be throwing up all day! :)
Congratulations! I'm getting ready to bring on number three which is a little scary but so exciting! Two fun little boys and one little princess- that's the way to go!
Yay!!!! Congratulations, lady!!! I am so jealous right now because I'm still trying, without any luck- since last April. WOO-HOO! Oh, I am so happy for you guys!!!! Yay!! Are you so scared of having 3 and being out numbered now? Keep us all up to date with your pregnancy stuff!!!! And lots of belly pictures!!
Congratulations! That is awesome!
Yeah for you! How fun! I hope your pregnancy goes well for you, and that you get your boy! I am super excited for Landon to have a brother.
I noticed the new header, but obviously I didn't look close enough. And I even knew...
I'm glad you're still feeling good. It's so exciting. I think you'll have another girl, just because then you'll be the same as us! Having a boy sandwich is fun, but it doesn't really matter. It's all fun! And challenging, but don't ask me about having 3 because I'll just scare you!:) Love ya!
Congratulations!!! That's very exciting and even better that your feeling good. Hopefully you can get the doctor thing figured out.
Congratulations! That is such happy news! I may be partial but I think two boys are the best!
Congratulations! I second another J., that way I can nibble on him and you'll have a spare ;)
yay! sorry things aren't going well for the dr's visit. i had the same problem & ended up having to join the "baby your baby" program in utah just so i could go to the doctor & not have to be stressed out that the baby was growing okay.
we're so happy for you guys though & hope you keep feeling well!
Congrats! I so remember being pregnant with my third. And getting really big right from the start. It's like the more kids you have, the faster you show. GAAAHHHHH!
Yay! Congrats! So glad you are feeling well. I totally understand about the not getting to the doctor thing. This time, I got in at 7 weeks (vs. 17 and 19). . . it was amazing! You'll get there, though, and it is fun finding out so soon after you start going to the doctor. Good luck!
Congratulations!!!! I am just now getting caught up on your blog.
Post a Comment