Ski/Snowboard pictures
Here they are, the few pictures we got from our Family snowboarding/ski trip over Christmas. I wish we would have remembered to get one of all of us all decked out in our gear but no one in our whole group took one group picture, sad!Here they are, the cool snow boarders......
Here we have Tyler going off a jump ( Uncle Tarrr as J calls him)

Here is cool Kim doing a jump. I love the arms, spaz!
And here we have the hottest snowboarder of them all doing the coolest move ( oh, swoon ;). I really do like this picture of C, though, no joke.
Okay let me explain this picture because it's kind of funny....First I am the skier in the blue coat and white pants on the far left with the snowboarder behind me.So I was going down the mountain and carving pretty good but then I came up on this narrow, really narrow I might add, part of the trail where there is a few snowboarders in front of me and that father son skier you can see in the picture too. I was still learning how to slow down and stop at this point in the day. I had some speed going down when I came upon this one snow boarder and father son skiers (in the picture). It was either hit the skiers or go off the edge of the cliff and die or ski straight between them and hope not to biff it because of how fast I was going. I chose the last option and made it between them just fine until.... I came up on two snowboarder sitting down (because they had fallen I might add) right in my way, so of course I biffed it, hard too! right on my face and one of the guys laughed at me, he didn't even say sorry, until I yelled at him then he said he was sorry. I was mad, mostly cause it hurt and because I was skiing down the mountain so good before and because those guys were lame! Any way hence my awkward looking position in this picture, I was a bit scared I was gonna go down and I did!
1st video: This is me going up the rope tow for the bunny hill for the first time. I had no idea what I was doing, but I gave it a go any way. At about 10 seconds into the video you hear me scream "oh my gosh!" it's pretty funny. I thought I was gonna biff it, but I didn't yay!
2nd video: This one is pretty cool I think. C took it while he was snowboarding behind me and Angela, that was impressive to me! In front of the camera you see a random snow boarder and Angela (she's in the while and purple coat and black pants) then in front of her a ways you'll see me in the white pants. check it out, at about 22 seconds into the video you see my skis start to cross and see me almost biff it and then you hear Ange coach me "stand up, kick you heal out and uncross your skis" it's pretty funny.
Here is sequence of me skiing C captured on camera, I thought it was pretty cool...


this is my favorite shot he got of me. I actually look like I know what I am doing and then....



this is my favorite shot he got of me. I actually look like I know what I am doing and then....
uh oh, skis are crossing...what to do...yes, I biffed it after this one. luckily he didn't catch it on camera.
Any way there ya have it...photos and videos of our fun family ski trip. Thanks again Kim for organizing, it was a blast!

1 comments:
I love that video C took of you guys! I'm glad we all got to go! It was a lot of fun. Too bad you wouldn't let us come watch you! I guess the video will do.
Post a Comment