We're back!!!
After three weeks of a lot of fun, family and snow, we headed home yesterday and we were ready! I forget how hard it is to be away from "home" with two kids but it was WELL worth it to be with Family during the Holidays.
It only took ONE WHOLE day of traveling, Two layovers and Three planes to get us from point A to point B (point B= home). It was a long day yesterday to say the least. The kids were great and everything was fine I just hate traveling.
I didn't blog at all during the break because there was just too much going on....Family games, eating lots yum, shopping, sleeping, shoveling snow (okay so Dad did most of that), playing in the snow is more like it, just hang'n with family. It was so much fun and I have lots of blog catching up to do with lots of pictures. So be prepared to see lots of posts in the next few days...er so depending how long it takes me to get motivated to do it all.
Vacationing is fun but Ahhh it's good to be home again.
It only took ONE WHOLE day of traveling, Two layovers and Three planes to get us from point A to point B (point B= home). It was a long day yesterday to say the least. The kids were great and everything was fine I just hate traveling.
I didn't blog at all during the break because there was just too much going on....Family games, eating lots yum, shopping, sleeping, shoveling snow (okay so Dad did most of that), playing in the snow is more like it, just hang'n with family. It was so much fun and I have lots of blog catching up to do with lots of pictures. So be prepared to see lots of posts in the next few days...er so depending how long it takes me to get motivated to do it all.
Vacationing is fun but Ahhh it's good to be home again.
1 comments:
Yay! welcome back home!! I hope your kids adjust quickly back into their routines (always the hardest part about coming home with my family). I can't wait to see pictures and such!!
Post a Comment