If he were a super hero.....
I think he'd choose to be called Goggle Boy. Forget the cape and tights, goggles are better! This boy loves to wear swimming goggles, chemistry goggles, you name it, if it's a type of goggle he would love to wear it! He loves to wear them even when his sister (and mom and dad) point and laugh at him. He's not ashamed to look geeky. Oh, this boy makes me laugh!
4 comments:
ha ha. kids are the best. Calvin took 'safety goggles' bowling with us once, he was convinced they made him bowl better.
It seems like your kids are in their pajamas all the time... :)
oh that little boy, how I love him! I think he just likes to be able to poke his eyes without hurting them, remember the ski goggles at Christmas?
That is too funny, my boys love to wear goggles, too!! It must be a boy thing!! Your kids are so cute!! Holls
Post a Comment