As I was going through old pictures/videos of J boy I found this sweet video of E singing to J when he was a baby. She was trying to help him fall asleep, even though I think the singing was actually doing the opposite and waking him up, it was still so sweet of her to do.
I have to admit after watching videos of my kids so young, it made me cry.
I want another baby!
I am more than baby hungry, I've decided I'm baby STARVING!
They are so sweet when they cannot talk or even go anywhere for that matter :) I love each new stage in life with my kids but oh how I miss the baby stages now that they are gone!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
A sweet video
Posted by Kris at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is so sweet....yes, babies are the best. I have been baby hungry for about a year now too.... Happy belated birthday to such a handsome big boy J!!
That is precious K! What a treasure to have!...I'm getting baby hungry too...I think...:)
That video is simple adorable! E is sooo little...and cute.
TOO cute! It must be a big sister thing because Landon is a menace to his little brother. ;) I am cherishing the little time I have left of Eli not crawling. He is getting so close... what will I do then? Best baby wishes your way!
Post a Comment