I have to write this one down. I don't know where this boy gets these things from....
J boy and his neighbor buddy (who is not quite 2 years old yet) fight like they were brothers. They have never done permanent damage to each other so that is a good sign. They see each other so much, they beg to go to each others houses daily yet when they are together it is inevitable there will be fights to break up and tears and hurt feelings in the mix.
I heard this story second hand so I'll have a go at it....
At Thanksgiving dinner the boys were "playing" with each other, slightly unsupervised if that is even possible. We were all in the same room, just ignoring the kids as much as possible. Well C and Marty hear Micah (the 2 year old neighbor boy) cry and look in his direction only to see him screaming while J boy is fleeing the scene. Marty comforts her son while running after J boy to see what happened. C heads over to the scene of the crime to punish the naughty boy if needed.
Marty and C ask J boy "what happened to Micah? Did he fall, did you push him, or hit him etc." and J boys response to them was "NO I didn't hit him, I just broke his teeth!" I'm not sure what happened after that, but I can imagine both adults trying not to laugh at that response and punish the kid. NO he did not really break his teeth but I think what he meant was he wanted to break his teeth.
Come on, though, how can you not laugh at that?! Where did he even get that from?
I don't know what we are going to do with these two. Can't we all just get along?!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Here is one for the books
Posted by Kris at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You wrote that perfectly. I am still laughing about the incident. I had to walk off from laughing at the crime scene!
Post a Comment