My kids are funny, well at least I think so. I love the silly things they say that are just so random.
J boy is such a talker these days. Sadly he has attitude! One of his favorite phrases to say is "I'm not talking to you!" ATTITUDE I tell ya! He also makes us laugh with some of the things he says. I can't even remember any one thing in particular but I know he makes me laugh on a daily basis with his random things he says.
E is so "educated" these days saying such intellectual things. It cracks me up. Here is an example of her use of new words....
My Mom sent the kids a Halloween card and stuck inside was a pumpkin magnet. E pulled off the magnet reveling the "sticky" stuff that held it there on the card. E picked up the card and accidentally got her hand stuck on the sticky stuff and this is what she said....
In her cute smart voice she said "OH man that was a sticky violation!"
I laughed out loud! Apparently the card violated her. It was too funny to hear her use that word.
She has said some other silly things....
She was doing a craft one day on her Fall Break and she asked me to get something for her, several times (I was probably ignoring her) she then said "Mom, I AM and artist you know!" Well La-Ti-Da miss Artist.
There are many more things she has said that surprise me but I can't remember them all. I just wanted to record the one's I did remember before I forgot them.
I love this stage my kids are at!
I love my funny kids. It makes the mundane parts of being a stay at home mother a little more exciting and fun.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Kids are funny
Posted by Kris at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So funny! I think I'm violated by random things on a daily basis-hahaha! Your kids are funny. Mine say crazy, awesome things too, but I never write them down before I forget the funny things they have said.
Post a Comment