I witnessed the kids first pillow fight with each other the other night. That was fun! The intensity in their faces as I encouraged them to whack each other (in the faces none-the-les), was priceless. For some reason they looked as though they really wanted to hurt each other but I'm sure they were just having fun! It was cute and there were very few tears, which surprised me.
The other day I ate Cheerio's for breakfast and then was talking to my daughter who politely told me my breath was stinky. I told her I agreed with her saying "Yeah my breath smells like Cheerio's huh?" her response....."No it smells like the potty!" NICE! Guess I need to clean the Potty first off and second, I need to remember not to forget to brush my teeth after eating Cheerio's before going out in public. Thankfully I ate these before I had brushed my teeth so the problem could be quickly solved.
FYI Cheerio breath= toilet breath.
My cute and silly boy and I did a secret hand shake this morning. He was laughing so hard like I was the funniest coolest Mom ever, I loved it! Soak'n it up while it lasts because soon I will not be so cool in their eyes.
My Son colored a cute Christmas ornament picture and showed it to me all proud saying "Look Mommy what I did." I said to him "Oh buddy that is so pretty!" In a serious face he says "No, cool Mom, it's cool." Sooorrry! I thought not matter who colored it, ornaments were always pretty but noooo if he colored it, it is cool!
The Man of the house finished his finals and did great! I love that feeling but not as much as he does, I'm sure. One more Semester down just three more to go! Now for Christmas Break with lots of Daddy time.
I Sent C to pick up E from school. She waits in the "car rider line" and every day she sees my van pull up she smiles and waves frantically at me. It is so cute every time. Well I knew with Daddy being the one to pick her up she'd be out of control with excitement. I asked Him if they had to check his ID since he usually doesn't pick her up he said "No cause she was waving and yelling 'that's my Daddy, that's my Daddy!' They believed her." I wished I could have seen her face. She loves her Daddy.
E was talking with her Daddy about all kinds of things tonight. It was so cute, it melts my heart to hear them love their Dad so much. I heard her say some thing like "You just know everything huh Dad?" Don't all daughters think that about their Dads? I did and still do :)
hhmmm last bit of news to document....
We're going "home" for the Holidays. To my Folks place. I'm glad, I love family during the Holidays. Well I love Family all the time but it's more special during the Holidays.
Oh one more.....I have a great reason this season not to worry about gaining those Holiday pounds. "I'm eating for two!" will be a phrase I will use often in the next few weeks as the yummy food will be all around.
Yes it's true! We are excited to be having another little Harker join us in May.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
More Randomness. I want to write these things down
Posted by Kris at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations! HOpe you've been feeling well.
KH
Yay!!! I'm so thrilled it hasn't taken you as long to get pregnant again, after the loss, as it has for me! Hooray and congradulations!!!! Hey, you should be finding out what you are having soon!
YAAAAAYYY!! I am so excited for you guys. I love reading your blog. It makes me miss you guys so much. I am just sure we need a great denist over here once C is done with school!
congrats on the baby! and call me....as I'll probably call you...we will be up there for a few weeks starting the 20th! would love to see you guys!
Congrats on #3. We'll be joining you shortly in the 3 kids category-we're also expecting in July :) Hope you're feeling great and that you do put on some extra holiday pounds :))
Congrats!!!! Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to hear what you're having.
Awh, Kristen-
I am so excited for you!!! I could never resent you, or even be jealous of you for being pregnant! It is such a wonderful blessing for you, and I am completely thrilled!! It has been almost 2 years since my miscarrage, and I was sad at first, but honestly thought I would have no trouble getting pregnant again..... and then so much time went by, and I got to liking the idea of just have my 2 kids. So, I'd be happy even if I never was able to get pregnant again. I always get really excited when friends announce a pregnancy. It seems everyone I know is pregnant-hahahaha. But I would never get mad at them just because I'm not. Thanks for the nice comment. Now, post some cute preggo pictures!!!
Your kiddos are so cute! You are a super cool mom for doing a secret hand shake!!! Now you have a link to our blog!! Yay for babies!
I have been way behind blogging lately, so I am glad I had a few minutes to pop in tonight and read this FABULOUS news! CONGRATS, CONGRATS. And hooray for going home. Hope you guys have a great time!
Post a Comment