Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick update....

Just wanted to post a quick update on our little E girl for all you who really want to know......

She is doing TONS better! I know I sounded like a total downer in the last post but I just could not believe that all of that could happen to one little girl all at once, so of course I vented on the www.

After being on several different medications she is now feeling lots better. She even went to her Valentines Day party at school on Friday, she went to Church on Sunday and I sent her off to school this morning. Lets hope she stays healthy the rest of her school year, I think she's had her fair share of illness!

3 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

It is just so terrible to see our kids get sick so hard and so often! I'm glad she's feeling better now!!!

Trevor and Holly said...

Glad to hear your little girl is feeling better!!! I hope you are all getting rested up!! Poor little girly!!

Daniel and Dawn said...

I really enjoy reading your blog.