Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Just for Fun

Here are a couple of quotes from my kids.......
Just for fun

J boy:
J exits house to play with our neighbor and his little boy.
J boy toots.
Neighbor asks "Did you just toot J?"
J's responds in a serious voice "Yeah. And some times when I fart poop juice comes out."

I laughed for a good long time when our neighbor told us that. Well at least he knows that's what we call it at our house "poop juice."

E girl:
To me she says enthusiastically "Hey Mom wouldn't that be cool if you had twins?!"
"uuhhh no, that would be kind of crazy." I replied
she then clarifies and says "Well no it wouldn't, it would be cool if you had the kind that WEREN'T stuck together!"

It made me laugh. It's only crazy if they were stuck together!

And THIS little lady, well she doesn't say much yet and I like that! It'll be too soon when she does start jabbering. I'm really really enjoying the stage she is right now. She just makes me happy all day long! AND she's just SO DARN CUTE!
She has her well child check up this week so updates on her to come. I know you all can't wait ;)

2 comments:

Breanna said...

And she really is so darn cute. You aren't biased at all! Tyson and I were talking last night about people's kids and we both agreed that you have darling children. They just come out that way!

Klingler said...

Poop juice cracks me up still! I love your kiddos.