Monday, February 14, 2011

Rewind: Christmas 2010

I know it's February, I KNOW! But I wanted to get something recorded about our Christmas 2010, as it was exciting for a few reasons. One, it was Lou lou's first Christmas, two, Kim and Tyler made the exciting announcement of them having a baby in June, and three, this is going to probably be our last Christmas like this. This year we will be in a new place and things will just be different. Christmas 2010, we went all out (and by "we" I mean my parents and everyone else ;)


A day or two after we got to my Folks house it was time to go out and pick out a real Christmas tree this year. The kids thought that was fun to be able to pick it from a whole "field" of trees.

We found it, the perfect tree, one that would be skinny enough to fit in the corner of the living room.


The next Karate kid!

Christmas morning at the Weathers.....

Here is just to show how much presents flow out from under the tree when you have 15 people in one house, and this is less than it was last year, we mellowed out a bit this year.

First Christmas with all three kiddos. Look at lou lou she's thinking "what is so exciting?!" Just you wait little lady.
"oh, now I get it, presents for me!"
and wrapping paper and bows are good too!
E loving her jar full of lip gloss. What more could a girl need?
J boy digging his cool 3 D dino book
"PILLOW PETS! Yay we got what we asked for!"
I think some one really loves her pillow pet. She named her Janelle :)
and after all was said and done, he played with all his new toys for hours on end......eerrr maybe he just played with bubble wrap?!
BEST present reaction EVER! Mom w/ Kim's ultra sound. (this was totally not a re-enacted picture;)
She's going to hate me for putting that picture up here, ha!
So here, I'll put a cute one up.

Mom playing with Lou lou and her new toys. Awwwe! Precious.
Whew, finally I blogged about Christmas. My new years resolutions is now fulfilled. Kidding. I didn't make any new years resolutions.

3 comments:

Trevor and Holly said...

Kristin, How fun!! That picture of your mom is too funny and priceless. So much fun. I am so glad I was able to stop and see you while you were here. Hoping you guys find your way this direction. Love ya. Holly

Erekson's said...

So cute! My kids also got pillow pets I think they are the dumbest things ever but my kids LOVE them. We sure miss you guys

Bonnie said...

Thanks child for the fab picture of me! I will get you back for that :)