After digging our selves out of one of our many mini-snow dumps we have had this winter, we dug up this.....
.....the cutest baby girl ever.
Actually E was just giving Lou lou a ride on the snow shovel (she is smiling if you can't tell) she loved it.
.....the cutest baby girl ever.*******************************
Well if you live in a cave or under a rock or for some reason have not watched the news lately you may not have heard about the BIG STORM. Apparently this storm affected (or is it effected, I never know when to use which word) something like 80% of our Nation. They said like 34 states were under some sort of winter weather warning or advisory. Crazy big storm apparently.
As for us here in Indiana and the other surrounding Mid-West states we got either lots of snow or in our case freezing rain.
We all safely enjoyed our own little mini-ice storm. So glad we were all safe! C and E got out of school yesterday and today, lucky them! So C decided to record the storm with pictures........
Enjoy!
it looked so pretty
I just barely heard E and J singing this song they made up. Sing it to the tune of "rain rain go away".......
"Winter winter go away let the Spring come today."
I agree with them, I'm so done with winter. Too bad it's only February.
6 comments:
We got that icky ice storm too--but I have no even dared venture out for pictures. WAAAY too cold! lol
The ice does look pretty, although I am sure that it is a pain. Our weather in Oregon just started looking a whole lot better :).
That first pic with lou lou on the shovel is hilarious! Kind of white trash though...can't you guys afford sleds?! JK JK
Glad the ice storm wasn't too bad. All the school districts around here were out today due to the severe cold. It got below -20 F. Don't worry though, it's warmed up to 2 degrees right now ;)
Don't worry, the groundhog didn't see his shadow this morning, so it will be an early spring! And, of course, a groundhog is a totally reliable source of weather prediction.
I'm glas child services didn't happen to drive by while E was shoveling the baby down the sidewalk-hahahaha! That is the funniest picture, ever! I love the ice-storm pictures!!
wow, those are some amazing pictures.
Post a Comment