Lou lou has learned some new tricks........
*She can finally crawl, finally! Real crawling not scooting. Yay! Her scooting was driving me crazy and though I did like my floor being swept every day I did not like her clothes to take the full damage of it.
*Here is a new face she loves to make a million times a day................
and I think it's hi-larious!
I'm sure I will be singing a different tune when this face is combined with sass and back talking but for now it's cute and funny. I just love how she looks so offended and she'll make this face to total strangers when they try and talk to her, I find it funny.
remember this picture?
(yes that's me)
(yes that's me)

I wonder where she gets it from?
3 comments:
ha ha! you look so cute in that picture k!!!:) and those pictures of little lou lou are awesome!
That girl is darling. I wish we could see her more! I sent out her bday present today. I had no wrapping paper so the envelope it's coming in is the wrapping :)
all my kids scooted I'm sure you remember. The clothes do take a beating thank goodness for oxiclean. I love it though! She's getting so big and always so cute. Miss you guys
Post a Comment