This post is because..............
Because it was nice out today and I took lots of pictures
Because the Grandparents don't see their grand kids any other way
And because I did her hair in tiny piggy tails (the tiniest pig tails ever) and they were adorable and I wanted to show everyone she is getting hair, even if it is very little, it's there see...
And because I want to warn any little boys who will some day soon be teenage boys who will then want to date this girl..... Yes, she is beautiful (wind blown hair and all) BUT She is never available, okay? Okay! :)
And because I Love these little kiddos of mine. How can I love them so much even at the same moment they are driving me nuts?! I don't know how it works but, I do, I love 'em regardless of how crazy they drive me.
**************************
Quick "J boy said" story
Yesterday I was sitting on the couch and he was talking to me and then stopped mid-sentence, looked at the way I was sitting and said "Mom how do you get your legs to do that?" As he tried but failed to cross his legs like I was doing. The best part was C's response through our laughter, he said "Well buddy, it helps if you have hips." Silly boys.
Okay I'm done with my random Because post.
Yesterday I was sitting on the couch and he was talking to me and then stopped mid-sentence, looked at the way I was sitting and said "Mom how do you get your legs to do that?" As he tried but failed to cross his legs like I was doing. The best part was C's response through our laughter, he said "Well buddy, it helps if you have hips." Silly boys.
Okay I'm done with my random Because post.
3 comments:
I was wondering why you slicked little L's hair back yhe piggys look so cute! I love J boys "cool" face!!
K, thanks for your postings! We love and miss those grandkids and it is so nice to keep up with them on your blog. It is very much appreciated!! Love, Dad
Oh my goodnes her little pig tails are SO cute! I hope my little girly will be as cute, it's going to be tough to keep up with that ;)
Post a Comment