Fall Fun
Since it was a beautiful Saturday this weekend we decided to get out and enjoy Fall together as a Family and get some Family pictures while we were at it. We went to a park near by called Garfield Park, it had a couple of playgrounds, lots of big beautiful trees with many of the leaves on the ground, and they had a greenhouse observatory type thing which was fun to go in and look around at all the different plant life in them. The kids loved the piles and piles of leaves and had a ton of fun throwing them around and on one another. We brought our camera and tripod in hopes of finding a nice place to get a family picture, we lucked out and got a great picture of our cute family thanks to C and his wonderful photography skills.
This one turned out the best I think. I love E's expression in this one. I think this will be the one we put in our Christmas Cards which many of you will bet getting :)
6 comments:
Those pictures are wonderful! I love Autumn family pictures!! Kristen, you look great.
I was going for the Colts and Michael was going for the Patriots. We actually left home when the Colts were still winning, and thought they did win until I checked the scores later that night...I was surprised and very angry!
Very cute pictures!!
I tagged you, Kristin. Check my blog. If you've already done it, my apologies. No pressure.
Your pictures are beautiful! I love the fall leaves.
Those are beautiful Kristin! I have to say that fall is one of my favorite seasons!
Very Cute and I love your hair!
Post a Comment