Friday, November 23, 2007

A Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday with a couple of Families in our ward to share it with. Kelly's(and their baby girl) invited us to have dinner with them, and they also invited The Yi family to have dinner with us. The Yi's have three kids and E had fun with them especially the two older ones. We had the dinner at our place because it had the most space in the kitchen for the extra table which was filled with delicious food and the kids sat at the end of the food table. Every thing was SO GOOD! The Kelly's made the turkey and ham and they were delicious and it was her first time doing a turkey, I was impressed! Us and the Yi's made the side dishes and they all turned out really good. I made three pies, an Apple which was wonderful, a Cherry which turned out great and the blueberry well I over filled it and it was dripping in the oven every where and our house was filled with smoke so we had to take it out and I couldn't save it. So we ended up with just two pies it's okay though because we didn't need the third one any way we still have lots of the two left over. I'm just embarrassed I messed up a blueberry pie, how does that happen?! By over filling it I guess, Oh well. Every thing was so yummy and it was nice to have good company for the Holiday. We hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!


E made this turkey hat at preschool and I thought it was so cute! I told her she was going to be the turkey at dinner and that we would eat her, she didn't like that so much. She was A turkey at dinner but not the one we ate.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie L said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Thanksgiving back!!!

lynsey said...

sorry we couldn't make it out there, it would have been so much fun to see you guys. we'll plan a trip sometime soon though and hang out.