He walks...kind of
J is getting closer and closer to walking on his own. He is a really late walker which is okay with me but what bothers me is that he CAN do it he just chooses not to. He finds it easier to crawl and to get around that way so he doesn't bother trying to walk. Well I've been pushing him a little bit more each day and he has fun when he gets up and walks but then he's right back to crawling. Oh well what else can I do?! We got this video of him one night when he was actually enjoying walking around the living room. I know he's pushing a stroller but he's basically doing it himself because if he did lean on the stroller it just tips over and you can see him pick up the stroller to move it where he wants to go. I think he feels more confident when he's holding some thing. Any way, he's a funny kid! I just thought I post this cute video of my baby boy learning to walk.
3 comments:
So cute!! I love his little laugh! Your kids are adorable!
yea! what a cute boy. lovin the diaper look.
Landon does something similar. He is still refusing to walk and won't even let me hold his hands and walk with me, but he will push our kitchen chairs all around walking with them... lazy kid. Oh well, someday he will walk.
Post a Comment