This kid of mine in SO NAUGHTY!
He has had quite the attitude lately, and I'm not quite sure what to do with him.
Yesterday he decided it would be totally awesome to get into Mommy's make-up, get out my mascara and smear it all over his body, arms legs, feet, hands (except not the face of course)!
That is not all! Oh no
He then continues to smear it all over a huge section of my carpet!
Where was I, you ask?
Ignoring him, but that's not the point. He knows better! He's THREE! He knew better!
Luckily we had a friend near by willing to lend us her carpet cleaner.
Then after getting the mascara out we realized that, that section of carpet looked SO much cleaner than the rest of our front room carpet so we did the whole thing, and by we I mean C did it.
So yippee for clean carpet!
Now what to do about this naughty boy?!
No I did not take any pictures of him or the carpet, I was too mad at him. I threw him in the tub and couldn't look at him for the next ten to fifteen minutes, while he soaked. He left a nice black oily ring around my tub too by-the-way, which is now sparkling clean, I guess that is one way to get me to clean the tub.
Ooooo that boy!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
This kid of mine....
Posted by Kris at 5:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YIKES!!! That is aweful and horrible! Little boys, I tell ya!
My kids have yet to do that, but I know someday when I least expect it, it will happen-hahaha! Ronin gets too curious when watching me get ready in the mornings!
At least now you have an awesome, clean carpet!!
Ha! I am sorry, I am afraid that's what Micah s going to do too. Maybe J is rubbing off too much....that's okay. He's a good kid other than the mascara incident.
hey you too huh? my little kamrie was up resting in her room last friday and she got really quiet so I thought that maybe she had finally fallen asleep, when I went to check she had orange lippie stuff all over her body and on the carpet next to her. lucky for her, her daddy was here to save her. i just stared at her and then carried her to brady. if you figure out what to do about these crazy kids let me know.
Ewww-mascara would be bad. At least he didn't try out all of your makeup while he was at it.
Just wait until he gets into your fingernail polish.....
I have one of those boys too. Let me know what you figure out to do and I may try it too :).
Post a Comment