Our little Ladybug is one week old today. This has seriously been the longest week of my life. On Tuesday I was asking if it was Friday, yeaaaah.....it's been a long week.
C has had rotations up at the hospital for oral surgery this whole week, something he very well could not have skipped out on to stay home with us. I think this is why it has been so hard. BUT my little lady decided last night to give us a break and sleep for 4 hours straight last night, which is a great improvement from her not sleeping at all at night.
Counting my blessings here........4 hours is great (for now).
It has been almost 4 years since I had a newborn to take care of and I had forgotten what they were like. I think this is also another contributing factor to my week being so long. I was reminded by our sweet bug that newborns are indeed LOTS of work.
J boy has been great. He's not been the least bit jealous, more like inconclusive about the whole "new baby in the house" thing. For that I am also grateful.
As far as a nick name on here for this girl. I have decided she goes by lots of nicknames around the house, mostly by me.........
Sweet cheeks (my favorite)
Little lady
Ladybug
L(her name, which starts with an L) Lou Lou
Pretty girl
sweet pea
and lots more.....
So for now, on the blog she will be referred to as one of those names above. Then when she gets older we'll come up with something different, more grown up for her.
Here are some pictures for you all who have been asking....
I must be going now, no time for editing this post. The Lady is calling me, what's new?!
Boy do I love her though.
11 comments:
so cute k! she looks just like a Harker.... adorable in every way.
She sure is ADORABLE!!! You have such beautiful kiddos!! I hope she gets to sleeping better for you!! And your weeks get better!!!
She is SO super cute!
I am dreading being reminded of that newborn neediness because we too have been away from it for a while now...but excited at the same time! :)
what a cutie!!! She seriously looks just like she belongs in your family! So small, and so sweet! Hope she keeps sleeping at night and that C can take some time off to help out soon.
She is so pretty! I am so sorry I didn't call you back. I have been sooooo sick this week. I will give you a call next week. Maybe we can have Jonah over to play Tues or Thurs? Sorry again! I feel like such a bad friend. I cannot wait to meet her though!!!!!
I think she looks just like Whitney as a baby! It's those Weathers' Asian-looking eyes. She is stinking cute! I'm so excited to come visit in a few weeks.
Sooooo cute! I want to come and hold her. That is a really good pic of J boy! Give her a kiss from her aunt kim ;)
You really do have beautiful babies K! What fun to have a newborn again. I guess cause mine are so close I thought that a newborn was way easier than my two year old. We will see what I think when number three gets here. What darling pictures, and a fun time at your house!
I took those darling photos with me to the parade last night and to church today and forced many people to look at them. As I thought, they all agreed that she is the cutest baby ever! They love the "sweet cheeks" as do I. Grandpa will have to kiss them for me until I can get there in June.
Congratulations! I'm sad I left before seeing her. She's a sweetie!
love to take e's panties off and shoe her where baby came from, get my fingers deeeeeeeeeep in her, feel her kick and buck then spread her legs and use my tongue to get her off
Post a Comment