Papa came to visit so he could meet our sweety pie. He also came out here to help me by keeping the other kids entertained while I tried to get back into the swing of things (although I'm not sure I'm there yet, three kids is kind of a hard adjustment).
He loved snuggling our little ladybug
They planned every second of his trip out here before he ever decided to come visit.
So while Papa was here we did lots of things the kids have had planned for him for some time now.....
We went to the zoo (sorry no pictures) and showed him the dolphins there, which are E's favorite.
We showed him the fun Children's museum.
J boy took Papa to the race track (Tis the season) which they both enjoyed their boy bonding time :)
I went shopping BY MYSELF, while leaving the kids with Papa. It was only grocery shopping, but still it was nice.
The kids took Papa on a walk in the "woods" as they call it, where they collected sticks, found bugs, played with frogs and got really hot and sweaty.
(lots of sticks!)
THANK YOU PAPA FOR FINALLY COMING OUT TO VISIT!
2 comments:
That's great that your dad finally got to come out for a visit! The kids must have been so excited.
Well it's about time! I'm glad you had a lot of fun...I'm a little jealous.
Post a Comment