Well, for those of you who do not have C or I on your Facebook.....She is here! Our little baby girl came into this world on May 7th at 12:48pm. She weight 7lbs. 9.5 oz
As for her name, well as you know I don't put our family names on here. So if you'd like to know her name I have it posted on Facebook if you don't have me on facebook you can email me and I'll send you a quick email back with her name. I don't mind sharing her name with people I know but I'd rather not put it out there for just anyone. I'll have to come up with a blog nick name for her, but as of yet I haven't thought of anything fun or creative.She came into this world angry! Neither of our other kids came out screaming like she did and it surprised us. Boy, was she mad. C and I looked at each other as if to say "Oh no, we have a screamer." But, now she is quite the opposite. She rarely cries, not even when she's hungry, she mostly fusses and has short little mouse squeaks. I have to let her get worked up to even hear her really cry and even then she's not even close to as loud as she was the day she came into the world. Crossing my fingers she stays this way! She really is an amazingly good baby, what a blessing that has been.
The kids love her. E LOVES to hold her and has already gained too much confidence in her "holding skills" she has tried to move her to a new position, some times it works out and some times I find her and the baby in an awkward position. I have to remind E she still needs help with her. It's cute though, how much she loves her. E's favorite things to say about her sister "I just love her so much!" and "She is just so cute!" E even tried to play "sick" so she could stay home from school to be with her sister. It did not work.
J boy loves her too, in his own way. He doesn't sit there and obsess over her like E does but I catch him looking at her tiny features and saying "ooohhh so little" or "sooo cute!" His favorite thing to help out with is the diaper changing. He's weird, I know. He loves to hand me the clean diaper and take the dirty ones and throw them in the trash. He gets so upset if some one else throws the dirty diaper out, it's kind of funny.
As for me. I of course can't get enough of her. I fear that her cheeks will get calluses on them from me kissing them so much, but no, they are still as soft and chubby as ever.
I'm feeling good, tired but good over all. Right now we're just trying to figure out a schedule for us, which always takes a while but I hope to get her on one soon. Some times I feel like such an experienced Mom and other days I feel like I don't know what the heck I'm doing. So hopefully I remember the new born stage and can get this little girl figured out soon.
This has been so fun to have a new baby in the house but I don't think I would be doing as well as I am with out my amazing Husband who is always so helpful and I don't think I'd survive with out my wonderful friends around here who have been here and willing to help out in any way. I am truly blessed to have these people as my "family" when my family cannot be here (yet). THANK YOU! You all know who you are, and I love you!
We have taken plenty of pictures of her that I will hopefully find the time to post soon. Thanks for the well wishes, we're glad she is here and healthy.
Monday, May 10, 2010
She is here at last!
Posted by Kris at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations Kristin! She is so cute! Good luck figuring out the new schedule!
Super excited for you! It's so fun to add another--and I am sure things will mellow out in time. :) Keep posting those pics! Babies change so fast!
Yay! I will call you in a week or so to see how you're doing! Congrats! She's beautiful! Love you!
Congrats!! She is adorable and I love her name! so cute. Hope you get your routine soon and I'm so jealous you are already loving on her. I have 17 days left and counting down every second...Glad all is well and you have three beautiful children, I will look forward to more pictures of her!
Hooray!!! I didn't even realize that you were getting so close! She is so cute and i'm happy for you all that she's here! Congratulations!!
Congrats you guys! What a fun time for your cute family!!!:) Can't wait to see more pictures!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment