Monday, September 01, 2008

How about a Happy Post.....
with out me complaining! So I have a lot of pictures I've been meaning to share with the family, so here goes.
What we've been up to lately....
Raspberry picking. We went with some friends to a local "You Pick" farm where there are rows and rows of raspberries to pick off of. Unfortunately we came after a weekend when they get all picked over. So we didn't find much but they kids loved to eat them right off the bush.
You can't tell by E's face but she did have fun.
E is back in Preschool again. I put her in more days a week this year to get her ready for kindergarten. She really was excited to go even though she is making a funny face in this picture. I think she actually embarrassed of me, I didn't realize they got that way so young :)
Here she is with her bff, who is once again in her class this year. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing but we like to carpool, what can you do?!
This Saturday we went to a local park that has a huge play ground area and lots of fun Mt biking trails some hard and some not(I like the easy ones). C goes here with his biking buddies often and wanted to take me and the kids some time. So we went with some of our favorite friends and switched watching each others kids so we could ride the trails alone it worked out great :) Here we have C attempting a hard trail that he does often but doing it on my bike, my huffy granny seat bike. He kind of make it up.
Here I am pretending I know what I am doing on a mountain bike trail. It was actually really fun I'm glad we got out and road around and explored the area more, I love to do that kind of stuff and it's all the more better when I can do it with my hubby.

Random pictures of the kids I've just been meaning to put up but haven't.
I love this picture, ha ha!
At the canal walk. J found a bug and came to show us all, he was so excited.
Having fun at a new park on a nice day.
He wanted to wear his sissy's roller skates but once they were on him he wasn't too sure about them. Silly boy!

These are all Pictures from our trip out to AZ.
J enjoying some comfort food, yummy chocolate cake at the luncheon after the funeral.
My cousin Jamie with her little boy and E. I was glad she made it, I haven't seen her for a long time and I had not yet met her little boy either.
This is a picture of my Grandma's (the one who passed away) 8 great grand children, all but the big guy with the mustache, he was holding the babies. Yes E was crying in this picture.
The girls wrestling with the boys, I'm not sure how I feel about that.
At my uncles pool, it did not even feel cool at all because it was so hot out, but it was fun.
Jumping to uncle Chuck
E and Syler being silly together. Syler is my cousins daughter. They had so much fun together, Poor Syler cried and cried when it was time to say good bye to E. I felt so bad.
The girls playing princesses while we played games at my cousins house.
The cute boys playing together. Cian and J after the funeral.
Alright I'm done with the pictures for now. Check below for more posts. I had a lot of catching up to do. Hope you enjoyed all the pictures. I've been lacking in the picture area for a while, sorry!

1 comments:

Katie L said...

Great pictures! I think E gets prettier everytime you post a new picture! And J is getting so big!