Stuff
My sister called last night in the evening around dinner time and informed us she was stuck on the side of a highway with a flat tire and what she thought was a flat spare tire too. We tried calling towing companies in the two near by cities to help her and NO ONE would! Finally one offered to tow her for $165! yikes! So we were looking into going and getting her. Then finally a nice man stopped and helped her put on her spare which wasn't too flat and she drove slowly to the nearest town and stayed the night until she could get her tire fixed. A little stressful, I didn't want to leave my sister stranded but I'm glad it all worked out and she will be here today, finally!I wanted to post this funny story about my son. The last few days he has been pretty whiny, okay really whiny! He did have to get a shot, he needed a boost of one of his shots at his doctors appointment and at first it was that but then he continued to whine a lot! So I got in the habit of saying to him "J hush, you don't need to whine." or "Hush, buddy stop whining" etc. things to that affect, using the word hush. So he kind of picked up on that. I went to help him wash his hands in the bathroom sink and I was telling him to do some thing, I don't remember, probably rub his hands together, he always forgets that part. Any way so I kept saying it over and over and he turns around and says "Momma, HUSH!" and then continued to wash his hands it was hilarious! I guess maybe you had to be there but my two year old was telling me to hush. I had a hard time not laughing but he has yet to tell me to hush again so that is good. Funny kid!
These pictures are for Grandma mostly. My mom sent the kids new Sunday clothes and I told her I'd take a picture of them and put it up here. Of course you can't just take one picture so here a just a few that I got. But I do have to say they look so cute. J looks like he could be a valet parking boy he just needs some keys in hand and a dollar bill :) He looked so cute at church though. E loves her two new dresses and want to wear them the day she got them but we made her wait until Sunday. I didn't even have to tell her to kiss her brother in the picture she just did it, funny girl. She knows when a camera is on her, we need to get her an agent! J on the other hand wouldn't cooperate so here are the best ones of him, oh well.
My jaw is getting a lot better. I have my jaw appointment today with my doctor, I haven't seen my doctor in a month so I hope he is impressed with the progress I am making. I feel like it is better for good this time but we'll see. I'm just glad I can talk normal and eat any thing I want again. No surgery needed, so that is the major upside of this whole experience. I don't think I'll be chewing gum any more, I had some the other day and chewed it for just a little while and the next day my jaw was all tight again. So breath mints I guess.
Not much else is new around here. Fall is starting to show it's face around here and I love it! It's still warm in the day but cools down at night which is nice, less use of the A/C. The kids love being outside more now that it isn't so blessed hot and my tub is proof of that, kids know how to get so dirty in such short time.
Well that is all the updates for now and probably for the week as Angela will be here and we will be busy playing and having fun with her before she starts work. Now off to clean my house AGAIN so it is ready for her arrival today.
5 comments:
WHAT SWEET PICTURES of such sweet kiddos! LOVE their new outfits! :)
I hope your sister gets there soon!!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!
your poor sister! i've had car trouble when going on long solo trips & it's the WORST. thank heavens for good samaritans. your kids are beautiful, lovin the vest!
ps-glad your jaw is getting better (or at least feels to be)
Your kids are getting big.....they are super cute!
Okay, so you need to put E.'s cuteness to work for you. Get her earning some money! j/k Oh, and what's with J. just standing there with his tongue hanging out?
Hey- Hush! I love that, even though I hate it when my kids do things like that to me.-haha!
Crazy tire story! I would be so scared!!
Post a Comment