Any way we didn't do a whole lot this week. We took Angela to the zoo and on a short hike where the kids mostly played with rocks and sticks. Wendy, remember that fun little hike we did and ended up on the golf course, ha ha! Well we did that same one with Ange and found that if we (meaning you and me and the kids) stayed on the trail instead of trying to cut through the woods we would have made it to the end in just a minute or two at most. We were that close, ha ha Ange and I laughed about it, oh well it makes a funny story. Going on.... We've been to some parks with Angela and played a lot in the dirt outside, went out to dinner and had some yummy food, nothing more exciting than usual but fun nonetheless. Now we're anxiously awaiting our free babysitting that we will be taking advantage of often (our way of collecting rent:) We're planning a little weekend get-a-way in the near future, ahhh I can't wait! We're going camping too, finally! This week C has a couple of days off school so we're taking off mid week for the great outdoors and finally take E camping as she has been requesting to go for some time now. I'm excited too, the kids are old enough to enjoy it so it'll be lots of fun.
Still looking for a mattress for my sister to sleep on. I thought I had one set up to buy off craigslist. I told the guy I'd come and get it with cash in hand in the next couple of hours, he agreed and I went all the way out there (30 mins away) and called him to tell him I was close only to hear him tell me he had sold it to some one else "sorry", whatever dude! I'm over it now, but I was pretty ticked off at the guy! Ya couldn't have called me to tell me not to come out there, wasted $20 in gas on the moron, sorry I guess I'm not over it, it was just rude and frustrating so all I can do is rant about it in hopes of feeling a bit better..... nope didn't help.
Kids are sick meaning it's offically fall/winter/cold season where my kids have a cough and runny nose 90% of the time until spring. Fun, I love it! I just hurt when I see them hurt, you know how it is. My poor boy has been crying in pain pulling on his ear for the last couple of days, guess we'll be at the doctor tomorrow. E is coughing up a storm too, poor girl. Pulled out the nebulizer for the season and have put it to some good use already, ugh, it's going to be a long winter. I finally got my pediatrician to pay attention to me when I voiced concerns about E's snoring and large tonsils. I guess switching pediatricians will do that for ya. I know it could be nothing but, snoring from infancy has concerned me a bit. She's going to an ENT and we'll see what he says.
Ok, so I really don't know how I went from having fun with Auntie Angela to talking about my daughters ENT apointment but I did, and it's late and I'm going to bed. Here are some pictures.
Showing off their sticks they found on the trail, why are sticks so fun?! (yes he has a sticker on his head, he wanted it there, all day.)
A new week tomorrow and a fun one with camping in the mix. Poor Ange can't come, sorry!
Good night
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I think we might go camping this weekend too! It's been in the 80's all week and is supposed to continue through the weekend. YAY!
Love the stick pictures!
It's definitely a good idea to get E's snoring checked. I've done some reading on sleep apnea (since Denver has it) and they said that kids shouldn't make any noises when they sleep and snoring is a big symptom of sleep apnea. My niece had it and they removed her tonsils and adnoids (my mom works for an ENT specialist) and now she sleeps amazingly! And is a much happier kid. Worth getting it looked into! Have fun camping and enjoy the free babysitting!
Post a Comment