Ready or not here she comes

Today is the day that E has been waiting for for a long time. Her Auntie Angela is coming to live, yes live with us for three months and she will be arriving today(she's doing an internship for her masters out here). Sounds crazy right? Well it kind of is, but we are so excited to have her here.
This is why it is crazy....We live in a small three bedroom town house, with just one bathroom (and a half one) and there will soon be three adults and two children running around these tight quarters.
We have been preparing for her to come and stay for a while now. We had to move our stuff into E's old room and put the two kids in the master bedroom as it is bigger and can fit all of their crud. My sister gets to share the smallest room with my sewing/craft/stampin/junk table, nice of me I know. The nice thing about this is that it has gotten me to organize a bit better so that things will run smoothly while there is an extra person here. I feel like there is so much more to get done and there is. I'm still trying to find a bed, well, a mattress for her to sleep on we have the bed just no mattress so it'll be a blow up one for now :) I have figured out the bathroom situation, with two women, two children and one man I thought the one and a half bathroom situation might get out of controll but I have figured a way to hopefully keep it organized.
We are excited to have her, if any of you know Angela you know how fun she is. She is seriously the most fun person to be around and E just LOVES her. I'm a littler nervous about E getting spoiled (as Angela loves to spoile :) but we're planning a little pow-wow for FHE to let E know she can't get away with murder with her mommy and daddy even while her Auntie is here. How do you make an FHE lesson out of that one, any ideas?!
So wish us luck because ready or not here she comes, and we get a whole week to play with Auntie Angela before she starts her job, yay!
This is why it is crazy....We live in a small three bedroom town house, with just one bathroom (and a half one) and there will soon be three adults and two children running around these tight quarters.
We have been preparing for her to come and stay for a while now. We had to move our stuff into E's old room and put the two kids in the master bedroom as it is bigger and can fit all of their crud. My sister gets to share the smallest room with my sewing/craft/stampin/junk table, nice of me I know. The nice thing about this is that it has gotten me to organize a bit better so that things will run smoothly while there is an extra person here. I feel like there is so much more to get done and there is. I'm still trying to find a bed, well, a mattress for her to sleep on we have the bed just no mattress so it'll be a blow up one for now :) I have figured out the bathroom situation, with two women, two children and one man I thought the one and a half bathroom situation might get out of controll but I have figured a way to hopefully keep it organized.
We are excited to have her, if any of you know Angela you know how fun she is. She is seriously the most fun person to be around and E just LOVES her. I'm a littler nervous about E getting spoiled (as Angela loves to spoile :) but we're planning a little pow-wow for FHE to let E know she can't get away with murder with her mommy and daddy even while her Auntie is here. How do you make an FHE lesson out of that one, any ideas?!
So wish us luck because ready or not here she comes, and we get a whole week to play with Auntie Angela before she starts her job, yay!
1 comments:
Sounds fun! I'm sure the kids will love it! And it'll be nice to have another adult to give the kids more attention. As far as the close quarters...we KNOW close quarters and it'll be fine. As long as everyone doesn't have to shower at once, the bathroom shouldn't be too big of a deal. Good luck with that FHE. I've got no suggestions for you!
Post a Comment