My fish of a duaghter
We went to the pool today because it was supposed to be 90 + degrees out. E just jumped in and was swimming all over the place with her head under the water and every thing. I have never seen her do that before. I think watching the olympics pumped her up a little. Any way I look over to check on her (we were in the shallow pool so she could stand there) and I see her just doing a back flip under water all by herself. I couldn't believe it. She has never done that before either. I cheered and cheered of course and she did like a dozen or so more and even started doing front ones, she was so brave. I got it on video and had to show you mom, it was so funny. She was so proud of herself and I was definitely a proud mom today at the pool. She's my little fish now, it's a good thing I got her in swimming lessons.Monday, September 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh wow! That is fantastic!! Maybe she'll be a future olympian!! My kids have never even been in a pool yet, and yours are pro swimmers already-hahaha!
And to think just 3 months ago she wouldn't even put her head under the water at the pool at my complex! It must have been all that olympic swimming she watched.
Post a Comment