So yesterday was C's 30th Birthday. We were lucky enough to have his parents come in to town yesterday to help us celebrate it.
I'm kind of a bad wife....I kind of forgot it was his birthday. Let me explain...
I say "kind of" because I knew it was his birthday this week but I had a lot on my mind, lots of things I was worrying about. I've been trying really hard to get this garden stuff planned "perfectly" though I know I cannot do that. I had my sister and her hubby in town this week as well. I had so much on my "to do list" come Thursday morning that when I woke up I began thinking how and what I was going to check off in what order. For some reason my mind forgot the "remember to get up early and wish your hubby a happy birthday, make him breakfast and lunch and spoil him" on my to do list.
It all worked out in the end and a party was thrown for him in the evening. I just felt a little guilty that it took me several hours to realize it was Thursday and it was in fact C's Birthday.
I love this Man! He is my best friend. I'm grateful every day to have him as my friend, spouse and father of our Children.
Happy Birthday Old man! :)
(pictures to come after our company leaves though!)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Birthday boy, eerrr old man
Posted by Kris at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just awful!-hahahaha! Boy, you did have a ton going on, no wonder it wasn't the very first thing on your mind! That would have worked great for Michael's b-day because he HATES to celebrate his birthday.
oh well. it will come again next year!! happy birthday C!!
Post a Comment