I thought I'd put up some pictures of our Easter Festivities. It was a good Easter, the kids had
lots of fun!
I was a tired grump, for lots of different reasons some of which I shouldn't put up on the world wide web.
But here is the main reason why I was so grumpy...
I got a dress for E and it was a little big, it also had no sleeves and I knew she'd get cold so I wanted a cute sweater or jacket of some type to cover it. I searched all the stores and there were none to be found that would go with her dress. So bought a t-shirt and tried to make it into a little cropped type jacket. Long story short I ended up keeping my sweet neighbor up until past midnight trying to figure some way to make it work. I didn't get to bed until past 1am. The kids woke up early and I couldn't sleep in so I was very tired to say the least. The little jacket turned out cute as long as you didn't look too closely :) the worst part is, I didn't even take a picture of E in her dress or J in his new vest. Call me crazy but I think I will dress them up tomorrow just to get a picture!
I ate too much candy before church trying to cure my tiredness with sugary treats, BIG mistake. I had a sugar high for a while but I hit a rock bottom sugar low right as church was starting. I was SO tired all through church, I didn't get much out of church today which was a bummer because Easter Sundays are always extra good. Probably not the best Easter but it was my fault. I don't think I will be doing Easter like this next year, not a good idea.
Any way the good part is, the kids had fun, they looked so cute and were pretty good at church today. So they made up for Mommy not having the best of day today, I guess.
Yesterday evening we colored our Easter Eggs. J loved it! E remembered doing it last year and was more excited about the hunt for them the next morning. E is totally into the Easter Bunny this year. I'm not one to put these crazy ideas of a Bunny coming to hide eggs but she kind of brought it up and I played along.


Just so you know... I messed with the saturation with this picture in an editing program, I kind of liked the low saturated look, it made it look muted but soft. Any way I was just playing around with some fun features.

Happy Easter every one!
I hope yours was better than mine :) No, it wasn't that bad, I was just so tired. Luckily I got a short nap in after church and I think I'll try and crawl in to bed a little earlier tonight.
Like right now..... Good night!



2 comments:
looks like it all turned out in the end! Love the pictures and J's faces are always priceless!!
Looks like you're Easter was almost as fun as ours ;) J's face with those ears on...awesome. See you guys in four days!
Post a Comment