OK I have to share this, it's funny and gross and....well, funny at the same time
So my little boy was snacking on these yummy Honey Maid mini Smores snacks. If you haven't had these you should try them, they are good! They are made by Nabisco and no, they are not sponsoring me, I just love these.
Anyway....
He was snacking on these and he likes to open them up and get the chocolate all over his fingers. He then comes to me crying saying "Look mommy I'm all messy." Then we go into the bathroom and wash his hands.
This repeated three times!
He comes to me again as I am distracted doing dishes and cleaning (my life's work) and he says it again "look mommy I'm all messy." I'm frustrated because this is the fourth time! So I say to him "Just lick it off this time, I'm not washing your hands again." He cries and says "No I can't lick it off." Still distracted, I butt in and interrupt his sentence and say "YES YOU CAN! It's just chocolate J, see." I then wipe some off of his finger onto my thumb and begin to put it up to my mouth........
Here is the gross part!
I bet you have figured out that it wasn't chocolate. I bet you have figured it out that I should not have butted in to his sentence to prove it was chocolate.
You guessed it, it was POOP!
So I'm bringing it up to my mouth to lick it off, still not knowing it's poo! As I'm bringing it up to EAT IT, my wonderful boy, to whom I will be forever grateful to, says quickly "No momma it's poo poo!"
I pause with my thumb centimeters from my tongue and bring it up to my nose.
I scream "Oh my gosh, J that is gross! I almost just ate your poo! Why do you have poop on your hands?!"
He laughs and says "see it's not chocolate mommy!"
I instantly stop being mad, looking at his face which is beaming with pride (because he was right) LAUGHING at me! I just broke down laughing, cracking up.
I almost ate poop!
Oh, my little boy...... my crazy, annoying but sweet boy.
Hope you enjoyed my funny moment of the day!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Chocolate? Maybe not
Posted by Kris at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hahahahaha!!!! that is soooo disgusting.... but made me laugh... what a good boy!!!
I loved it.
Blahahahaha!! Yuck! I must say, your stories are always the funniest and most unexected stories to read-hahaha! That is nasty...butt nasty!
Oh, my gosh, Kristin! I know moms are watched over. Whew! I'm so glad you were slow in completing your licking demonstration.
Dad
ahhhhh! i can't believe it! so glad he stopped you before it touched your mouth!
That is hilarious!!! GOOD THING he told you in time, that would have been terrible!! You crack me up!!
So funny! Have you seen "Baby Mama?" It reminded me of that. "Is it chocolate or poop?"
oh goodness!!! Thankfully he stopped you. I don't even want to imagine... eew!
Post a Comment