Yes yes, it's true!
We found out the other day we are expecting another girl. We are so excited for more girl drama ;) No, we really are excited for this baby no matter what it ends up being. All we want is a healthy baby and so far it's looking good.
J boy knew it all along I think. From the beginning when asked what he wanted the baby to be, he'd say things like "It's a sister" so matter-of-fact, he had me convinced.
E wanted twins. I kept telling her we already knew there was just one baby there, but I think she still had some hope until the ultrasound tech told her otherwise. Then after she found out I was telling the truth, that there was in fact just one baby, she could have cared less what it was going to be. Silly girl. She showed no emotion when we told her it was a girl. I think she is over it now and is excited and telling people she is going to have a sister. What a funny girl. I seriously think she thought if there were twins one would be hers to keep.
This Boy cracks me up. He is so fun to be around, saying all kinds of silly things daily.
Oh, how did you guess I have another funny story to tell of this boy? Probably because recently all the funny things I share here come out of this boys mouth.
I think its okay to share this because it came from an innocent child's mouth (it's nothing terrible I promise) its pretty funny, actually.......
We brought home three pictures of the baby from the ultrasound. J boy was looking at all three and asking me if all of them were babies and if they were all in my tummy. I had to say, 15 times, "they are all pictures of the same baby. There is only one baby in my tummy."
Still confused my silly boy pulled the warm blanket off my body put his hands on my bulging tummy and looked as if he was really thinking hard about something that did not make sense to him.
Then to my surprise he put one of his hands on one of my boobs (yes, I'm going to call them boobs hope no one is offended ;) and the other hand on my other boob and asked "Then what are these?" he was so serious too.
HA HA HA! I about died laughing, which only mad him mad. He was so dead serious thinking "Well there are three pictures of babies and three bumps on Mommy, those other two must be babies too." I could just see the wheels in his head turning.
I can't blame him for thinking that way, as all you mothers know, our tummies are NOT the only things that get bigger when we are pregnant. He assumed since "those" were getting bigger and Mommy's tummy was getting bigger, than there must be growing babies in "those" too since there is a growing baby in her tummy. It makes perfect sense, right?!
I did explain to him that there is only one baby in my tummy and that "those" are not my tummy and they are no growing babies inside them.
Today he told me "There is only one baby in your tummy huh Mommy?" I think he's finally got it!
Kids are so great! I think my life would be less exciting with out my funny kids.
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
It's Another Girl
Posted by Kris at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh my gosh, that is so so great. Boob babies.
Too Funny! At least you can tell he's a logical thinker.
I had my baby 4 mos. ago, and Gavin keeps asking me if I have another baby in my tummy.....yes, it has motivated me to work out.
kids.
Hahahaha!!! Awesome!
Congratulations on another drama queen! I'm sure she'll be a little darling!
so fun! Landon was super curious when I had eli and was nursing, he went from, "is he eating you?" to trying my pump out and then to, "is it time for the other one yet?" Boys are great... how fun to have another girl. sisters are great(as if I need to tell you!)
Ha ha ha!! He is too funny!
congrats! I'm excited for you and your little family! I can't believe how many people I know that are pregnant right now! Weird. -- But really fun! :)
congratulations!!!! i keep forgetting that all you guys with summer babies are finding out what you're having. i'm sure she will be beautiful. hope you are continuing to feel well! Lissi
Post a Comment