This one is for the Grandmas :)
E LOVES to write stories now that she has learned to read and sound out words. She found a love for story telling long ago but now likes to write these stories down with her new found skill of spelling/writing.
Her first short story: (Click on the pictures to enlarge them to be able to read it)
Translation of her story: There was a King who had a crown, a missing crown. Then he found it right on his seat. The End.I love it! As much as her drama and sassy-ness drives us crazy (see post below) we love this girl! She is just so smart.
We are so proud of our little writer.

3 comments:
Wow, that's a good story. She is writing so much. And just so you know, I read the whole thing without the translation. I have a lot of practice reading crazy kid-spelling.
How fun, E! You are such a good author. Will you write a story for PaPa?
Hey I read it without a translation because of my practice with 5th graders! Seriously, I have students that spell worse...sad.
Post a Comment