I felt like complaining but really, I'm sure not every one wants to hear it. SOOO I'll just sum it up like this.......
Bending over to pick something up.....Nearly impossible.
Finding creative ways to use my feet/legs to pick things up......getting better at it.
The need to drink two gallons of water a day.......Yes, and I'm still swollen.
Going to the bathroom two hundred times a day......YES!
Going to bed achy and in pain......YES!
Waking up refreshed with no aches or pain.....NO, still achy :(
Still have a large baby in me......yep
Wanting her out of me......Can't wait!
One thing to be happy for........If I talk my body into it, I can still get a decent nights sleep. With baby #3 here that would be nearly impossible and for that, I am grateful.
The last two (yes TWO) nights I did not wake up, not even once, to go to the bathroom (until 6am-ish). That, my friends, is nothing short of a miracle and a blessing from Heaven, as my usual nights consist of two or even some times three times of wondering into the bathroom.
I'm wondering if it is a blessing because she is coming soon and I need to catch up on some sleep? OK I know that is only wishful thinking, a Momma can dream can't she.
I love this part of pregnancy, it's wonderful ;)
(just being a little sarcastic, here, just a little)
My sweet baby girl, I cannot wait to meet you for more reasons than one.
Ok, I'm done complaining. I feel slightly better now.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Let me sum it up for ya
Posted by Kris at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hahahaha! Right now I can laugh at you because in just a couple months, I'll be feeling your pain. Hope she comes soon and frees you from your pregnancy woes.
Awww. It'll be over soon. At least you know that you probably won't be much longer. I've gone over with 2 of my 3 and that is torture. I don't envy you right now, but I can't wait to hear about her and see pictures of her!!
SOON, SOON, SOON!!!! Hang in there!!!
K!!!!!! You are sooooo close!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! You are going to be a mother of three children!!!! Isn't that crazy? It's actually pretty cool! You are a good mommy! Hang in there! And I can't wait to see pictures of the new arrival!:)
I feel your pain !! And I have felt it 7 times! Thank goodness it is all worth it. I can't wait to see her, too! Love, MOM
Post a Comment