E's First Day of 1st Grade was yesterday. She was nervous and so was I. I tried to hide my anxieties but I think she could kind of sense them. When she came home, though, she was so happy to be back in school. She LOVED her first day.
So sunny!
It was hard to get a good picture because the sun was right in her eyes.
Today, though, she rode the bus in the morning and she'll be riding it on the way home too. I think she's nervous but she'll be fine. Let's hope it doesn't get here at 5pm like yesterday, YIKES!
As much as I get nervous for her going back to school, I am also just as excited.....excited she'll stop staying home bugging me all day that she's bored, or that there is nothing to do. I'm also excited that there will be more peace and quiet in our house as J boy will have no one to pester fight with, for now that is, until Lou lou is old enough.
I was SO ready for school to start again. Now I can keep my sanity, Hallelujah!
2 comments:
She looked so cute for her first day, then again, she is a beautiful girl!
Yeah- I am so ready for Calvin to start school- 13 days and counting down!
First grade, I can't believe it. J boy looks pretty cute there wanting to join in the back to school festivities. Next year...
Post a Comment