Monday, August 02, 2010

Sisterly love

I was mentioning something about "abuse" that our little lady takes DAILY from her big sissy.....Well this is what I'm talking about.....

Make-up time.
Which included: Chap stick, "blush", a home made tiara and some other jewelry.
Also plenty of poking and prodding.

This was her face she made the whole time. She's so patient.

Hi Mommy!

She gets hauled ALL over the house. I can't stop it, I've tried, it's not worth the fight.

Lots of kisses, LOTS and LOTS of kisses.

Bouncing on the knee.
I love her face in this picture it's the face I see almost every time I come to ''rescue" her.
"Mommy! Save me!"

She sure is loved!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that first picture on the top is priceless! E with her real life doll to dress up and play with! Tyler and I were talking the other day about our experiences with younger siblings. He was saying how he did a lot of babysitting and diaper changing since he was the oldest by a pretty big age gap. I said I didn't do much because K was always around and more willing to do that stuff! E takes after you ;)

Denisse said...

All of those pictures are priceless!!! Seriously! The littlest munchkin is soooo stinkin' cute!!!! and E is such a little mommy! That is so cute! I think I'm getting ready to have a third one after seeing this cute pictures of your kiddos! So fun!:)