Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Future Dentist? Or just annoying little brother!

E and J boy have NOT been getting along at all lately. I can't figure out where it is coming from or how to stop it. I've tried everything from threats, to guilt trips, to begging, to separating, to pure and simple punishments but they still can't manage to go one day with out an "all out" fight. I mean, it's not just the little tiffs most siblings do this daily, this is an all out rivalry, which is getting worse and worse between them.

I wish I could get some boxing gloves and those head pads and just let them go at it on each other! They'd probably love that, ha ha!

Any way I am at a loss and I think I'll just sell them to the zoo or maybe the circus, they can be an "act". I bet I could make some good money selling them? (I'm kidding, kidding, mostly kidding)

They are driving me crazy!
((Sigh))

Some good can come of their little fights though......

The other day E was playing with a Fuzoodle. Ya know those silly toys that look like large pipe cleaners? These things.......Well, she had the Fuzoodle bent in a circle shape and in her mouth between her upper and lower teeth. C or I were not in the room during this whole ordeal. I guess J boy wanted this Fuzoodle thing (who knows who had it first, and who knows why they were fighting over one silly Fuzoodle! I really don't care at this point!) and E wasn't letting him have it and because I can't seem to get it through J boy's head how to use his manners and/or to play nice with his sister, instead of just asking nicely for it he thought he'd just violently yanked it out of his sister's mouth. It seemed to work perfectly for him and the Fuzoodle came out of her mouth...........and so did her top tooth.

At the age of 4 this boy has made his Father proud and yanked his first tooth. Who needs forceps? Just give this kid a Fuzoodle and he can yank a tooth easy.

E's reaction was priceless!

She was mad at her brother obviously, for taking her toy and causing her pain but she was happy to have lost another tooth, a TOP tooth too!

So I hear her yell "JJJJJ! That hurt! (giggle, giggle) my tooth! (wine/cry) JJJJ! My tooth (laugh/giggle)." She had very mixed emotions about the whole situation and came to me Laugh/Crying with tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face, as she told/showed me what had happened. But in the end she was happy to have lost her first upper tooth.



"Thhhee, I lotht my fitht top toothhh!"

Here we have the toothless girl and her Annoying little brother with the famous Fuzoodle in hand.

The Tooth Fairy once again forgot to, I mean couldn't come in the night, lucky for The Tooth Fairy E announced that the reason she did not come was because it was raining so much all night and The Tooth Fairy cannot fly when it is raining outside. Lucky her! So The Tooth Fairy came in the day while E was at school when the rain finally subsided.


And these pictures are just because Lulu is so cute!

She has learned to say "Cheese" but it sounds more like "Peeeaas"

"Why do you keep asking me to say cheese, I don't get it?"While I'm at it I'd like to put an Ad out:

Two Children for Sale

one 7 year old Female
one 4 1/2 year old boy

(I'll keep the almost 1 year old female, she's pretty cute)

Make an offer!
I'm totally kidding, please don't alert the authorities on me! I'm kidding, I really am.

Although I'm pretty sure the Grandparents have already "bought" these children, I just need to deliver 'em I guess.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Hilarious! I can just picture the mix of indignation and elation. (Wow--those are some big words I just used.) My brother hurt me! :{ But wait...I lost another tooth! :D

Angela said...

I will buy them!!

adrienne said...

So funny! I'm glad to hear that my kids aren't the only ones who can NOT leave each other alone! Throw in V who likes to scream and cry about everything right now and I'm just about crazy! Lulu is adorable!!

Bonnie said...

I don't think you realize I have already bought them! No fair trying to sell them again even if Ang is "loaded" Ha Ha :) Now just call the USPS and they will pick them up for delivery :)

Anonymous said...

name the price, the girl can share my bed and soon her bro can too, she may not get much sleep but damn she would feel good and with any luck by 11 she will be pregnant