Monday, May 16, 2011

A Tooth post.....again

This girl is crazy!

She pulls her own teeth.
I could never do that when I was a kid. It grossed me out.
I was kind of a wuss though.
This is her fifth tooth to come out and I think she's pulled at least three of them, crazy girl.
I love the way she talks with her two top teeth gone, it is hilarious.



((So I just noticed something.....The last three or four posts before this one are about C and I with pictures of one or both of us in them. I KNOW! It is not a common thing that happens on this blog. It was kind of nice to get some attention on the blog for once :) Anyway I was just noticing how usually it's about the kids, for good reason, but it was nice to post some stuff about us, the parents of these cute kiddos.))


Aaaand we're back to posting pictures of the kids :)
And this kid was just begg'n for attention. He looks handsome in his nice new summer hair cut too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, Love the t-shirt on J!
Papa